Показать сообщение отдельно
demise
My Style Is Inimitable
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 12 января 2006, 06:34
  #1446 (ПС)
Well, let me tell ya couple of words you lousy mafakkers. I don't give a shit whachu think of ma writing herein in English, I don't give a fuck if you bunch of morons don't like it, coz this thread is shit. Ain't nobody doing here nothing but shitting all over one another and telling each other to go fuck yaself. So, if this place is trash bin, why the fuck cannot I make a lil change and starting pouring shit all over you turds in a differnt language? And imma continue doing that just to piss you all bastards off, so thachu feel incapable of doing shit, ba the way, you are indeed incapable, coz all of you bastards are desktop killaz threatening each other with aka's and other scary shit, but whachu all fucker are up to in reality is suck dick and getcha ass banged hard, coz you just pussies in front of ya monitors smothered with cum when you jack off at big booty hoes you surf in the internet for.
Carry on wicha shit, talk shit, and eat shit mafakkers, coz myself don't give a FLIPPING FUCK abouchu all.
EAD