новый пользователь
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 24 августа 2009, 21:51
  #1497 (ПС)
-Цитата от KoDi Посмотреть сообщение
оформь пожалуйсто
-Цитата от K A L I M Посмотреть сообщение
Да,и хотелось бы на айфолдер=)
-
Bound through mental disorders, trials and tribulations, and a vengeance mainstream society. Crowd growing restless the lights dim not knowing the fury that is about to be unleashed upon them. Enter:Shawn(Lunice)Walker with his "lunatic" like stage antics. Then, Victor(Skitzo)Ross takes the stage for his verse with his psychotic motions and rhymes. Stage show is getting underway. Enter Nyland(ODS)Coughlin who comes bustin out with furious rhymes that can put mainstream rappers to shame. Three pumping up the crowd and now for Dave(Frantik)Tatorowitz joins the battle on stage to crush the last verse of the song. Crowd suspects the song is over after the explosion but their battle mixer (DJ) John (EVLution) Sustar cues up a neck breaking remix with strictly battle scratching to end the song.

R.I.A was founded in June of 2004 in Cleveland,Ohio, four of the members came together with an idea to take the scene by storm. First debuting with a release titled "Battleground", including 12 tracks for their freshman release. During the period of the album Battleground, R.I.A. opened up for acts such as Twiztid, Tech N9ne, Marz, Critical Bill, Blaze Ya Dead Homie, Sub Noize Souljaz,Insane Clown Posse, John Cena, Kotton Mouth Kings, and Bizzare from D12. During these shows R.I.A. is preparing for their sophomore release entitled Destruction.

During writing, recording, and playing these shows. R.I.A. picked up their 5th member to the group. EVLution the battle mixer(dj) joined up with the group in the spring of 2006. Having a bit over ten years experience with beat production, he quickly became the final element to the group. All the elements brought together in the studio or to the stage, in your car or in your home...you too can become a Real Industry Assassin.
Real Industry Assassins - Destruction (2007)

01 - From The Ashes
02 - Unleashed.
03 - Industry
04 - On The Rize (ft. T Killa)
05 - Step Back
06 - Envy
07 - Boys N Blue (ft. Potluck)
08 - Drop You
09 - Fight (ft. Tech N9ne)
10 - Real
11 - Wrong Turn
12 - No Way Out
13 - Why (ft. Waylon Jennings)
14 - Destiny
15 - Dig 2 Graves

http://ifolder.ru/12410665

Про Grave Plott не всосал, треки залить отдельно чтоль?

Фотографии:
(120.2 Кбайт / 102 просм.)