Показать сообщение отдельно
sickdog
I AM THE WEST
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 28 мая 2008, 23:02
Домашняя страница Отправить сообщение для sickdog с помощью MSN
  #884 (ПС)
CYPRESS HILL UPDATE
May 29th, 2008
Ive been asked alot about the new cypress record on hear so let me ansewer that question for you..Since the begining i have drove the car an spearheaded the creative process for the cypress records..on this record i am playing a much smaller role an B REAL has taken over an is driving the creative process from hear on out .Now havent heard any of the music they have recorded all though i have heard from breal they have a hefty amount of music recorded .i recorded one song with them so far a few months ago but havent heard it since so i really couldent tell you what it sounds like since they recorded the vocals at there studio ..Now just so you dont get the wrong idea all is cool with me an the homies…but as you all know life can lead you in different directions some times its not that its good or bad it just is …the brothers will always have my support an respect …so im sure the record will be out some time next year an they still tour like a dam recking maching so make sure you check them when they come to you city…ALL RECPECT CYPRESS FOR LIFE
………………………………………MUGGS

вот такая вот ботва... здаёться мне что одно из моих предсказаний давних сбываеться... тоесть смокин мирорс = саипресс хилл.... маггз на 1ом треке... life is a bitch.