Показать сообщение отдельно
Али
Старый пост, нажмите что бы добавить к себе блог 22 мая 2008, 09:53
LastFm
  #5146 (ПС)
-Цитата от Incognito
I noticed you like super lyricists not just good MCs. I mean those cats you choose are machine guns spitting fire. I like your choices but to decide upon all these rappers and true MCs out there we must consider longevity, consistency, well balanced and of course if it's music it must be funky. Take Nas he has been in the game for a long time and has had some good albums but then flip flops on topics and contradicts himself just as much as my ultra super hero MC KRSONE. I'm sorry but when he said "I'm the God of rap" I lost all hope in him, don't get me wrong he is still great but got a lil coo coo. Then you got these killa rappers confessing to murder and bullshit all day, degrading women, white race, black race and shit even the limits to reality in their make believe super mc lives. You have ring tone rappers, pop rappers, gansta rappers, conscience rappers, back pack (white) rappers, Christian rappers and then you have real rappers that can do all that without taking off their shirts or selling out after the first album. Ok I can go on and on for days with this topic so let me cut to the chase and post my top 5.

5. Cube
4. Eminem
3. Kanye West
2. Knowledge Reigns Supreme Over Nearly Everyone
1. Jay-z

Wu-tang Forever
особенно стоит обратить внимание на последнюю фразу.